Home American Libraries | Canadian Libraries | Universal Library | Community Texts | Project Gutenberg | Biodiversity Heritage Library | Children's Library | Additional Collections

(6.3 M)EPUB

[A biological survey of the waters of Woods Hole and vicinity (1913)

fullscreen
Author: United States. Bureau of Fisheries; Sumner, Francis Bertody, 1874-; Osburn, Raymond Carroll, 1872-; Cole, Leon Jacob, 1877-; Davis, Bradley Moore, 1871-
Volume: v 11
Subject: Marine animals; Marine plants
Publisher: Washington, Govt. Print. Off.
Digitizing sponsor: Biodiversity Heritage Library
Book contributor: Smithsonian Libraries
Collection: biodiversity

[Biodiversity Heritage Library icon]This book is available with additional data at Biodiversity Heritage Library.

Description

Part I, sec. I.--Physical and zoological. By Francis B. Sumner, Raymond C. Osburn, and Leon J. Cole. Sec. II--Botanical. By Bradley M. Davis. Part II, sec. III--A catalogue of the marine fauna. By Francis B. Sumner, Raymond C. Osburn, and Leon J. Cole. Sec. IV.--A catalogue of the marine flora. By Bradley M. Davis

"Bibliography for section I": p. 193-200

"Literature cited for sec. II": p. 497

"Bibliography for faunal catalogue": p. 782-794

"Bibliography for floral catalogue": p. 832-833

extracted picklist

extracted picklist

Title_id: 36246
Scanningcenter: capitolhill
Mediatype: texts
Identifier-bib: 39088005669734
Identifier: abiologicalsurve11unit
Scanner: scribe10.capitolhill.archive.org
Foldout_seconds: 82795
Ppi: 500
Camera: Canon EOS 5D Mark II
Operator: scanner-lian1-kam@...